Where can you sell your phone?
We’ve lost count at the number of times people have asked, “Where can I sell my phone?”
So instead of answering the question again, we decided to prepare an article which explicitly tells you where to sell your phone. You can even show this article the next time someone asks you the same question!
1. Trade in Deals
If you’re thinking of upgrading to a new phone, trade-ins is the best way to go as the package offered will usually be the best of the lot. The three best trade in deals can be obtained from:
• Carphone Warehouse: The company has a dedicated subdomain exclusively for customers who wish to either do a trade in or sell their phone for cash. The pay-out typically takes between three to five working days. The trade-in packages for new phones here are among the best in the land.
• Apple Store: The trade-in prices are generally slightly below market average, but on the flip side, the service is great and they take everything Apple related, even broken ones.
• O2 Recycle: Fantastic prices, superb website interface and fast processing (same day payment). What more could you ask from a trade-in website?
2. Do It Yourself
A do it yourself approach is harder, but the rewards are potentially higher. The three best places to sell your phone independently are:
• eBay: The biggest auction site on the market is tough on newbies, but if you know what you’re doing, you can make some good money here. Use high quality close up images to attract eye balls, and a descriptive listing to attract search engines and professional buyers.
• Facebook Marketplace: The pretty informal setting tends to draw less experienced buyers, so don’t be too aggressive or you will drive them away. This is the best option if you have a strong social media presence as your friends and followers can help to spread the word around.
• Craigslist or Gumtree: These classified sites will help you get local customers. If you live in a small town, you might even know the buyer. There is one aspect of classified sites which are often overlooked by sellers: potential buyers already have what they want in mind. So you need to be clear and precise about every detail of your phone. Cut out the razzle dazzle, and focus on the features.
After reading this, we bet you will have an explosion of ideas on how to make the sale happen. All we can say is, good luck.